Ad by Google

Does coaching centers like U.C.C., Udvas, Sunrise etc really helps you to get chance in Dhaka university or BUET? Find out my real experience now!



Hy, I am Abdul Kader. I am a student. I have passed my H.S.C. exam in the year of 2012. Now I am going to share my own story with you. I took part in H.S.C. exam in 2012.
I got A+ in both S.S.C. and H.S.C. by the grace of Almighty Allah. Before passing the exam our college teachers used to say that in coaching centers I will never find anything new. They also said that students go coaching center just for seeing girls. I also thought so. But now I am going to share my story what I actually found after attending coaching class after my H.S.C. exam.


After my H.S.C. exam I admitted myself in U.C.C. coaching center in order to get chance in Dhaka University. I was in middle Badda. In the coaching we really enjoyed ourselves a lot. But the one thing I found that there is a lot of possibility to get chance in varsity if you are attentive in all the classes. I have understood that without doing coaching classes no one can get chance in Dhaka University. It is 100% guaranteed. Cause, when you will get yourself admitted in a coaching centre you will must learn many new things which you have never seen before! Moreover, you will also learn many shortcut technique for solving math. By using these techniques you can solve any two pages math in just 30 seconds, its real! On the other hand you will be given many sheets and suggestions which are really effective to get chance in any University. I was in U.C.C. They give highlight sheet  before 7 days of exam. I found many questions from their highlight in D.U. exam. I was just astonished! U.C.C. is really good only for Dhaka University exam but it is not good for BUET. I think Udvas will be better foe you if you are willing to get admit in BUET. It is my real life experience. Thank you for being with us.

2 comments:

  1. ucc te admission fee ekhon koto tk ? rajshahi branch .contact phn no. ?
    would u help me pls...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice post!!!
    Its great and helpful site for those are taking admission in their interest field.
    List of 11Th 12Th Commerce schools in Pune

    ReplyDelete