Ad by Google

Are you s.s.c. candidate and in a tension of exam, then this post is for you!



If you are a S.S.C. candidate of year 2013 and in a tension of the exam then you have come to the right place. Today I will share some of my experiences when I was in exam hall.


Hy, I am Md. Abdul Kader. I took part in S.S.C. at 2010. I was like you and didn’t read anything at all. But when it was I became serious. If you are not serious about the exam, no problem. Never be frustrated. Frustration (hotasa) is the main reason of doing bad in exam. I knew it and I never got frustrated though I didn’t know most of the answers of question.
I was in the group of Science. I am telling you, if you are in science and if you even now don’t know most of the question’s answers there is a lot of time to make a good result. Your exam is on February 2013. From now you have 1 month and fifteen days. Its enough to make a good result in the department of science. Now please read my suggestion from my real experience.
 My suggestion to you is- Ask your teacher about what is the most important questions. Just read those questions only. Now take over a look on rest of the questions, so that if those unimportant questions come you can write at least two line.

The main secret to do well in exam is CONFIDENCE. Mind it man. The more confident you are the more chance to make good result. Read less but read well what you read. (Kom kom poren kintu je tukui porben valo vabe poren.) Thank you and Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment